Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Innovative & custom made immigration solutions based on your needs.

Extend Your Stay In Canada

Canada offers an opportunity to extend your stay on a visitor visa. If you are staying in Canada as visitor and wants to extend your visit as your current authorized entry is about to expire, you can apply for a visitor record. A visitor record is not a visa. It allows the visitor to extend their current stay in Canada by providing a status document that indicates a new expiry date.

A visitor record is a document that a border services officer may issue to the applicant to extend or restrict their stay in Canada. A visitor record is issued either by the Canada Border Services Agency or Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.