Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Innovative & custom made immigration solutions based on your needs.

Study Permit & Visa

The study permit is a document which is issued to international students to study at designated learning institutions (DLIs) in Canada. Most international students need a study permit to study in Canada. Study permit is not a visa, and it doesn’t allow to enter inside the Canada. International students need a visa to enter inside the Canada.