The Super Visa program allows parents and grandparents to come to Canada on extended multiple-entry visas that can last up to 10 years in total. The super visa provides a multiple-entry TRV to eligible applicants for up to 10 years, with periods of authorized stay for each individual entry extending for up to 5 years.
Eligibility For Super Visa Program:
- You must be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada
- You must got a signed letter of invitation from your child or grandchild
- You must have medical insurance
- You have to apply for the super visa from outside Canada
- Canadian child or grandchild will have to prove that their household meets the minimum necessary income so that there life is not disturb financially because of extra burden