Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Innovative & custom made immigration solutions based on your needs.

Temporary Resident Permit (TRP)

TRP is used to overcome inadmissibility temporary until it is permanently resolved. A TRP covers offences or convictions that were committed outside of Canada and from inside of Canada. A TRP may be issued if it has been less than five years since the completed sentence.