Hi, How Can We Help You?
  • Innovative & custom made immigration solutions based on your needs.

Temporary Resident Visa (TRV)

A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), also referred to as a “visitor visa” or “entry visa”, is a travel document which foreign nationals may need to enter or re-enter Canada.

It does not give any status inside Canada and is usually issued for the same length of time as study or work permit. A TRV allows holder to travel to Canada while a study permit allows international student to stay and study inside Canada. A study permit is the document showing your status inside Canada, but you must have a valid TRV in order to enter Canada if you are a citizen of a visa-required country.